Thursday, January 31, 2008

Caching and Presidential Candidates

OK, I'm going to start a mess here.  I'm going to ask if anyone who reads this - does anyone read it - has an opinion about how any one of the candidates for president may affect our hobby or sport or whatever we feel like calling it.  I know some of the history of what makes geocaching possible. And, I not referring to any of that.  I mean does anyone feel like a particular candidate who is running for president now will have any effect on either geocaching, benchmarking, or even letterboxing either positively or negatively?   Please don't get into a name calling match or on a soapbox for either candidate because of the economy or defense or anything not necessarily related to our hobby.  There are plenty of places for that elsewhere.  I just want to know if anyone has an opinion on their possible effect on our hobby.  

No comments: